SC4C82 – Concealed Bearing Swing Clear Hinge
Heavy Weight: 5″
PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- All swing clear hinges are made for reversible applications.
- Designed to swing doors completely clear of the opening when door is opened 95º. When opened 90º door projects 11/64” past stop of jamb.
- Concealed bearing for trouble free long life.
- Attractive slim barrel with flush pins and plugs
- For heavy weight doors receiving high frequency service.
- For hospital type, add HT to suffix of part number.
- All hinges are ANSI template.
SC4C82: Available Materials
SC4C81 (ANSI A8121)
Steel-Polished and Plated or Bonderized and Prime Coated for Painting
SC4C51 (ANSI A5121)
Stainless Steel-Polished and Satin Finish
BB82: Product Specifications
.190 ± .005 for 5”
Minimum Clearance Required
Dimension “A” (inches) 2-1/8”
NOTE: Specify square or beveled when ordering product.
5.00 ” (+.000/-.015) for 5”
FHMS – 12-24 x 1/2”
FHWS – 12 x 1-1/4”
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
8 unit carton or 24 hinges per master shipping carton.
1 screw pack includes all machine screws (24), and 1/2 wood screws (12). ATMS & AWS also available.