AA4C81 – (5/4) inch Anchors Hinge
Heavy Weight: 5″ x 4.5″
PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- For use on heavy weight doors receiving high frequency use.
- Four ball bearings
- Two anchor leaves
- Non-removable pin
- Handed (Specify when ordering)
- Specify square or bevel
- Must be used with one pair of full mortise heavy weight hinges.
- Designed for openings where abuse places unusual strain on door jamb hinges.
- All hinges are ANSI template.
HINGE SWAGING: A standard swaging of our standard weight full mortise hinge when closed to parallel position provides a 1/16” clearance between leaves.
AA4C81: Available Materials
Steel-Polished and Plated or Bonderized and Prime Coated for Painting
Brass-Polished and Plated
Stainless Steel-Polished and Satin Finish
AA4C81: Product Specifications
.190 ± .005 for 5”
5.00 (+.000/-.015) for 5”
4.50 ± .015 for 5”
DOOR STRAP / FRAME STRAP:
.5.00″ x 1.25″ / 4.00″ x 1.25″
FHMS – 12-24 x 1/2”
FHWS – 12 x 1-1/4”
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
16 unit cartons or 48 hinges per master shipping carton.
1 screw pack includes all machine screws (24), and 1/2 wood screws (12). ATMS & AWS also available.