BBRB81 – Raised Barrel Ball Bearing Hinge
PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- For doors in deep reveals requiring 90º to 110º swing.
- Offset barrel moves pivot point away from jamb
- For use on medium weight doors or doors requiring average frequency service.
- Ball bearing hinges must be used on doors in conjuction with door closers and on all fire rated openings.
- For hospital type, add HT to suffix of part number.
- Hinges are handed
- Specify bevel or square
- Specify handing
- All hinges are ANSI template.
HINGE SWAGING: A standard swaging of our standard weight full mortise hinge when closed to parallel position provides a 1/16” clearance between leaves.
BBRB81: Available Materials
Steel-Polished and Plated or Bonderized and Prime Coated for Painting
Stainless Steel-Polished and Satin Finish
BBRB81: Product Specifications
.134 ± .005 for 4-1/2” x 4-1/2”
4.50 (+.000/-.015) for 4 1/2” x 4-1/2”
See template for exact dimensions.
FHMS – 12-24 x 1/2”
FHWS – 12 x 1-1/4”
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
16 unit carton or 48 hinges per master shipping carton.
1 screw pack includes all machine screws (24), and 1/2 wood screws (12). ATMS & AWS also available.