PH51 – Concealed Bearing Prison Hinge
HEAVY WEIGHT: 4.5″ x 4.5″
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION: PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Cast stainless steel base material
- Welded hospital tipped ends
- For heavy weight doors recieving high frequency service
- For schools, hospitals or other public buildings where security requirements exist.
- Torx head security machine screws available upon request
- Concealed bearing for trouble free long life application
- Reverse security stud casted into both leaves for added security feature
- All hinges are ANSI template
HINGE SWAGING: A standard swaging of our standard weight full mortise hinge when closed to parallel position provides a 1/16” clearance between leaves.
PH51: Available Materials
PH51 (ANSI A5111)
Stainless Steel-Polished and Satin Finish
PH51: Product Specifications
.190 ± .005 for 4-1/2” x 4-1/2”
4.50 (+.000/-.015) for 4-1/2”
4.50 ± .015 for 4-1/2”
FHMS – 1/2″ x 1/4-20
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
12 unit carton or 36 hinges per master shipping carton.
1 screw pack includes all machine screws (24), torx head or wood screws available upon request.