SC4B82 – Ball Bearing Swing Clear Hinge
Heavy Weight: 5″
PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- All swing clear hinges are made for reversible applications
- Designed to swing doors completely clear of the opening when door is opened 95º.
- When opened 90º door projects 11/64” past stop of jamb.
- For use on channel iron or pressed steel jambs.
- For heavy weight doors recieving high frequency service in hospitals or institutions.
- For hospital type, add HT to suffix of part number.
- All hinges are ANSI template.
SC4B82: Available Materials
SC4B82 (ANSI A8221)
Steel-Polished and Plated or Bonderized and Prime Coated for Painting
SC4B52 (ANSI A8221)
Stainless Steel-Polished and Satin Finish
SC4B82: Product Specifications
.190 ± .005 for 5”
Minimum Clearance Required
Dimension “A” (inches) 2-1/8”
NOTE: Specify square or beveled when ordering product.
5.00 (+.000/-.015) for 5”
JAMB LEAF FHMS – 1/2” x 1/4-20
DOOR LEAF FHWS – 12 x 1-1/2”
DOOR LEAF FHMS – 12-24 x 1/2”
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
11 unit carton or 33 hinges per master shipping carton.
1 screw pack includes all machine screws (24), and 1/2 wood screws (12).