SC4B83 – Ball Bearing Swing Clear Hinge
Heavy Weight: 5″
PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- All swing clear hinges are made for reversible applications
- Designed to swing doors completely clear of the opening when door is opened 95º.
- When opened 90º door projects 3/32” past stop of jamb.
- Removable plug for reversing pin for application needed.
- For use on channel iron or pressed steel jambs.
- For heavy weight or Kalamein doors recieving high frequency service in hospitals or institutions.
- Hinges can be furnished hospital type.
- All hinges are ANSI template.
SC4B83: Available Materials
SC4B83 (ANSI A8321)
Steel-Polished and Plated or Bonderized and Prime Coated for Painting
SC4B53 (ANSI A5321)
StainlessSteel-Polished and Satin Finish
SC4B83: Product Specifications
.190 ± .005 for 5”
Minimum Clearance Required
Dimension “A” (inches) 2-1/8”
5.00 (+.000/-.015) for 5″
JAMB LEAF FHMS – 1/2” x 1/4-20
DOOR LEAF OHMS/NUT – 2” x 1/4-20
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
4 unit carton or 12 hinges per master shipping carton.
1 screw pack includes all machine screws (12), and oval head machine screws (15) with grommet nuts.