SC4C84 – Concealed Bearing Swing Clear Hinge
Heavy Weight: 5″
PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- All swing clear hinges are made for reversible applications
- Designed to swing doors completely clear of the opening when door is opened 95º.
- When opened 90º door projects 11/64” past stop of jamb.
- Removable plug for reversing pin for application needed.
- For use on pressed steel frames.
- For heavy weight or Kalamein doors recieving high frequency service in hospitals or institutions.
- For hospital type, add HT to suffix of part number
- All hinges are ANSI template
SC4C84: Available Materials
SC4C84 (ANSI A8421)
Steel – Polished and Plated or Bonderized and Prime Coated for Painting
SC4C54 (ANSI A5421)
Stainless Steel-Polished and Satin Finish
SC4C84: Product Specifications
.190 ± .005 for 5”
Minimum Clearance Required
Dimension “A” (inches) 2-1/8”
5.00 ” (+.000/-.015) for 5”
JAMB LEAF OHMS – 12-24 x 1/2”
DOOR LEAF OHMS/NUT – 2” x 1/4-20
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
4 unit carton or 12 hinges per master shipping carton.
1 screw pack includes all machine screws (12), and oval head machine screws (15) with grommet nuts.